Pink Lemonade Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow or lemon cake mix
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered pink lemonade mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, lemonade concentrate, cream
cheese and eggs. Mix at low speed of electric mixer until moist. Continue to
beat at low speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- To prepare glaze, combine powdered lemonade mix, water and confectioners'
sugar in a bowl.
- Slowly add melted butter; blend well.
- Prick warm cake with fork; pour glaze over it.
Yield: 16 servings
Each serving: 292 calories, 3.2 grams protein, 51.8 grams carbohydrates,
8.4 grams fat, 51.6 milligrams cholesterol, 0.4 grams fiber, 253 milligrams sodium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes