As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 small boxes instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (18.5 ounce) box white cake mix
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 (1.5 ounce) envelopes instant whipped topping mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, 1 box pudding, water, eggs and oil.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes, or until done.
- Allow to cool.
- To make frosting, n a mixing bowl, combine 1 box instant pudding, milk and
instant whipped topping mix. Beat until thick, and spread on the cooled cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes