Pistachio Coffee Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines butter recipe golden cake mix
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Mix together first five ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
- Mix together last three ingredients in a small bowl.
- Into an ungreased Bundt cake pan pour 1/3 batter, then 1/3 nut mixture.
- Repeat ending with nut mixture on top of batter.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F, checking with a wooden pick at 50 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
Option: Can add 3 or 4 drops of green food coloring to batter to make a prettier
shade of green.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes