This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pistachio Marble Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Confectioners' sugar
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and extract in large bowl.
Blend, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Measure 1 1/2 cups of the batter into separate bowl and blend in chocolate
- Spoon batters alternately into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt or tube
pan. Zigzag spatula through batter to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes; remove to wire rack and finish cooling.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar when completely cooled.