Pistachio Nut Swirl Cake
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box pistachio flavor instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 drops green food color
- Combine sugar, nuts and cinnamon; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large mixer bowl. Blend; then beat at medium
speed of electric mixer for 4 minutes.
- Pour one-third of the batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Sprinkle with half the sugar mixture.
- Repeat layers and top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden pick comes
out clean. Do not under-bake.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and finish cooking on rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes