- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow or white cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) jars plum baby food
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or ground cardamom)
- 2 tablespoons red food color
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mist a 12-cup Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray,
then dust with plain flour and shake out excess.
- Put cake mix, sour cream, plum baby food, oil, sugar, eggs and spices in
large mixing bowl. Blend on low speed until fully mixed, then beat on medium
speed for 2 to 3 minutes more, until batter is well-mixed and thick.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and pulling away from sides
- Remove from oven; cool on rack for 20 minutes until cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or use a vanilla glaze.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.