Poked Pina Colada Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 16 ounces pina colada mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool whip
- Shredded coconut
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 9 x 13-inch cake.
- While cake is baking, combine pina colada mix and sweetened condensed milk.
- After cake has baked, and while still hot, punch holes in cake with handle
of wooden spoon. Pour mixture over cake.
- Allow cake to cool completely.
- After cake has cooled, top with Cool Whip and sprinkle desired amount of
coconut over top of Cool Whip.
Good with toasted coconut also. Or try some coconut over cake before topping
with Cool Whip with additional on top of Cool Whip.