Poppy Seed Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix (Not Duncan Hines )
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/2 cup poppy seed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Put dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add eggs, sour cream, melted butter, sherry and oil. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Set the pan into a much
larger pan that has been filled with some water.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes