Praline Pecan Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Domino Liquid Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Praline Liqueur
- 1/2 cup Heath Bits ‘o Brickle
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 to 6 tablespoons Praline Liqueur
- Cake: In large bowl, blend cake mix and instant pudding mix.
- Add eggs, oil, liquid brown sugar and liqueur. Beat with electric mixer
at low speed until thoroughly mixed, then at medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in Bits 'o Brickle and pecans.
- Bake in well greased 10-inch tube or Bundt pan in a preheated 350 degree
F oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan, on rack, 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan; cool, then glaze and garnish.
- Glaze: In small bowl, combine sugar and butter. Beat with mixer, adding
Praline Liqueur gradually to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour over cake.
- Garnish with a few chopped pecans and brickle.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes