This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 large can pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Chopped or whole pecans
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle box of yellow cake mix over top evenly.
- Drizzle butter over top.
- Sprinkle with chopped or whole pecans.
- Bake 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes.