Pumpkin Pound Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin, oil, water, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and eggs together
until well blended.
- Fold in pecans, if desired.
- Pour into a tube or Bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out
- Dust cake with sifted confectioners' sugar or use your favorite vanilla
or cream cheese frosting, melted and poured on top.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.