Pumpkin Spice Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting, or leave plain and serve with whipped
Nuts and raisins may be added to the batter if desired.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes