This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1 box moist deluxe yellow cake mix, divided
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons cake mix.
- Combine remaining cake mix, pumpkin, sour cream, eggs, sugar, water and
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric
mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- In small bowl, combine reserved cake mix, brown sugar and remaining 1/2
teaspoon pie spice. Sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool in pan for 25 minutes.
- Invert onto cooling rack. Turn right side up. Cool completely.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.
Source: Duncan Hines