Purple Poke Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box blackberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, baking in well-greased and floured
13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Poke with fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add cold water and pour over cake in pan.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Top with thawed Cool Whip.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes