Purple Poke Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box blackberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, baking in well-greased and floured
13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Poke with fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add cold water and pour over cake in pan.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Top with thawed Cool Whip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.