Quick Applesauce Cake
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can applesauce
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Blend sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan and dust with 1 tablespoon of the sugar-cinnamon
mixture, reserving remainder for cake.
- Blend margarine, eggs, applesauce and cake mix until moistened. Reserve
1 1/2 cups batter.
- Pour remaining batter into pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture; then top with reserved batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then invert onto serving plate.