As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can pie filling (flavor desired)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- Butter an 8-inch square or 9 x 5-inch baking dish.
- Pour pie filling into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- Slice butter or margarine over all and sprinkle with nutmeats.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes