- 1 can pie filling (flavor desired)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- Butter an 8-inch square or 9 x 5-inch baking dish.
- Pour pie filling into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with dry cake mix.
- Slice butter or margarine over all and sprinkle with nutmeats.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.