This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Quick Peach Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches (do not drain)
- Pour peaches and their juice into greased 9-inch square baking dish (or
- Carefully pour dry cake mix over peaches and pat down.
- Cut butter into about 3/8-inch pats and arrange over cake mix, close together.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven about 40 minutes or until cake is golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold, plain or with cream or ice cream.
Makes 9 servings.