- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 small box raspberry-flavor gelatin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, water and eggs. Blend, then beat at medium
speed for 2 minutes until creamy.
- Spoon 1/3 of batter into prepared Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the gelatin.
- Repeat layers.
- Spread remaining batter over gelatin to cover.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.