Rainbow Chip Bundt with Fresh Raspberry Glaze
Boasting tender and fragrant crumb and rainbow-colored
chips, just like the cake of my youth, this iteration gets a grown-up topping of
fresh raspberries. A smattering of sprinkles and a few perfect raspberries dotted
across the top make it a party on a plate, perfect for birthdays, spring-time holidays,
anniversaries or any other reason you feel like celebrating with cake!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ rainbow chip cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 3 cups powdered sugar
Toppings, if desired
- Additional fresh raspberries
- Betty Crocker™ Decors rainbow mix candy sprinkles
- Additional powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Generously spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan
with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, place cake mix. In medium bowl, beat sour cream, oil, milk
and eggs with whisk until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into cake mix; fold until completely combined.
- Scrape batter into pan; spread evenly.
- Bake in center of oven 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near
center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool about 10 minutes.
- Place heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove
- Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, puree 6 ounces raspberries in bowl with immersion blender, in
food processor or in blender.
- Add cream cheese, half-and-half and powdered sugar; blend to combine.
- Pour glaze over cooled cake.
- Decorate with additional raspberries, candy sprinkles and additional powdered
- Store in refrigerator.
15 Min Prep Time | 2 Hr 10 Min Total Time | 12 Servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes