Raspberry Dream Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Defrost raspberries and drain, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Reserve 2 tablespoons
raspberries for frosting and a few for garnish.
- Place cake mix, eggs, oil, pudding mix, 1/2 cup raspberry syrup and remaining
raspberries in mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 8 1/2-inch Bundt pan, 10-inch tube pan or
two 9-inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes for Bundt or tube pan - 25 to
30 minutes for 9-inch layers.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Frost with Raspberry Frosting and garnish with reserved raspberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes