Raspberry Fudge Torte
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- Fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour three 9-inch round baking pans.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, water, eggs and oil; mix well.
- Add ground nuts; mix just until combined.
- Pour into prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt jam; brush over the top of each cake.
- Place one cake on a serving plate; spread with half of the pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with third cake layer; spread top with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Garnish with raspberries.
- Keep refrigerated.