This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry-Pineapple Cream Torte
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 envelope Knox gelatine
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Bake cake as directed in two 8-inch pans.
- Drain pineapple well. Reserve pineapple and chill in refrigerator.
- Put 1 cup of pineapple juice in small pan and sprinkle with gelatine. Let
stand for 1 minute.
- Stir over low heat until completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple and chill until thick and syrupy.
- Fold together 1/2 cup cream and 1/2 cup pineapple mixture.
- Split cake into 4 layers. Fill layers alternately with raspberry preserves
and pineapple cream.
- Spread remaining pineapple on top and whipped cream on sides.