Raspberry Truffle Cake
- 1 Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Butter recipe cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Chambord liqueur, divided
- 3/4 package mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 cans Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil and 1/4 cup Chambord. Beat
with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Turn mixer to medium and beat
for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Generously oil two 8-inch cake pans.
- Divide batter equally between the two pans.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Chambord over each layer of cake. Cool.
- When cake is cooled completely, slice one layer in half horizontally.
- Place one layer on cake plate and spread 1/2 of raspberry preserves.
- Place next layer on top and spread 1/3 to 1/2 of one can of frosting.
- Repeat with remaining cake layer.
- Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting.
- Decorate with chocolate and white chocolate curls.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.