Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cake
This is a real treat for peanut butter lovers and tastes just like a Reese's
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 pounds sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons Crisco or lard
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped into chunks
- Heat oven to directions on box.
- Prepare cake as directed for a layer cake.
- Cool completely.
- Beat sugar, vanilla extract, Crisco, milk and peanut butter until it reaches
- Split layers and frost cake sprinkling with chopped candy.
The frosting consistency depends on personal taste. You can add more milk and
peanut butter if you like to thin it out.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 8/20/2001 9:21 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes