Rhubarb Custard Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Whipped cream and fresh mint (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake batter according to directions on box.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with rhubarb and sugar.
- Slowly pour cream over top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and mint, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.