This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Rhubarb Dump Cake
Nothing says summer like rhubarb. This Rhubarb Dump Cake is so easy to make and so
delicious. Try it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a real treat!
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4-inch pices (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle
the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-O, and finally the cake
- Pour the water and melted butter over the top. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
Yield: 16 servings