Rhubarb Dump Cake
Nothing says summer like rhubarb. This Rhubarb Dump Cake is so easy to make and so delicious. Try it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a real treat!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4-inch pices (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle
the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-O, and finally the cake
- Pour the water and melted butter over the top. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
Yield: 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes