Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Duncan Hines deluxe fudge marble cake mix
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Reserve cocoa from small mix packet and 1/2 cup dry cake mix.
- Combine remaining dry cake mix and melted butter in medium bowl until well
- Press mixture evenly in bottom of pan.
- Combine reserved cocoa and cake mix, cream cheese, melted chocolate, eggs
and cream in large mixer bowl. Beat for 3 minutes at low speed until well mixed.
- Spread filling over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Chill before cutting and serving.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry halves.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes