- 1 box yellow cake mix (made with butter)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make cake mix according to directions.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Pour cake mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Pour cheese mixture over batter - DO NOT MIX TOGETHER.
- Bake for 1 hour. Check for doneness with a wooden pick.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes