- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, water and eggs in large bowl. Blend, then
beat at medium speed 2 minutes until creamy.
- Spoon 1/3 of batter into well-greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the gelatin.
- Repeat layers.
- Spread remaining batter over gelatin to cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake springs back when
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool on rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes