- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, water and eggs in large bowl. Blend, then
beat at medium speed 2 minutes until creamy.
- Spoon 1/3 of batter into well-greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the gelatin.
- Repeat layers.
- Spread remaining batter over gelatin to cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes, until cake springs back when
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool on rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.