- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sherry
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup sherry
- Cake: Mix together cake mix and pudding.
- Add oil and sherry and blend.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Bake in Bundt pan at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Glaze if desired.
- Glaze: Mix sugar and sherry until smooth.
- While cake is still hot in the pan, drizzle 1/3 glaze over bottom of cake.
- Let cake cool and turn out onto plate.
- Pour remaining glaze over cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.