As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sherry
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup sherry
- Cake: Mix together cake mix and pudding.
- Add oil and sherry and blend.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Bake in Bundt pan at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Glaze if desired.
- Glaze: Mix sugar and sherry until smooth.
- While cake is still hot in the pan, drizzle 1/3 glaze over bottom of cake.
- Let cake cool and turn out onto plate.
- Pour remaining glaze over cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes