Sinful Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix without pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag miniature chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease Bundt pan.
- In bowl of mixer combine cake mix, pudding, oil, water, sour cream and eggs.
Blend for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn out cake onto rack and cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar or drizzle with glaze before serving.
Nutrition values per serving: 386 calories, 23 g fat, 47 g carbohydrates,
2 g fiber, 5 g protein, 60 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes