Don't worry if it looks like someone sat on this cake — it's still out
of this world!
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 to 2 cup chopped nuts
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch cake pan. Place marshmallows in bottom of pan and spread
out to cover bottom.
- Mix cocoa and brown sugar with boiling water and pour over marshmallows.
- Prepare cake mix following instructions.
- Very carefully pour cake mix over marshmallows and hot water.
- Liberally sprinkle nuts over top of cake.
- Bake according to cake mix instructions.
- Upon removal from oven, immediately and very carefully turn cake out onto
a serving plate (a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil works great) and
try to smooth out melted marshmallows.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes