Sock-It-To-Me Coffee Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines butter golden cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Crisco vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons cinnamon
- In large bowl, blend cake mix, sour cream, oil, sugar, water and eggs. Beat
at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour two-thirds of batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan or
9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Combine nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon for filling. Spread two-thirds of
mixture over batter.
- Spread remaining one-third batter evenly over filling.
- Spread remaining one-third filling mixture over batter. Swirl with knife.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes, until cake springs back when
- Drizzle confectioners' sugar glaze over top.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.