Sock-It-To-Me Coffee Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines butter golden cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Crisco vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons cinnamon
- In large bowl, blend cake mix, sour cream, oil, sugar, water and eggs. Beat
at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour two-thirds of batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan or
9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Combine nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon for filling. Spread two-thirds of
mixture over batter.
- Spread remaining one-third batter evenly over filling.
- Spread remaining one-third filling mixture over batter. Swirl with knife.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes, until cake springs back when
- Drizzle confectioners' sugar glaze over top.