Sour Cream Coconut Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box deluxe white cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of coconut, reserving 1 teaspoon for frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cream of coconut (reserved from cake)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can Angel Flake coconut (save some for top)
- Mix all ingredients and bake in a greased and floured Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes. Do not open oven for the first 40 minutes. Test
for doneness with a wooden pick.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out.
- Frosting: Mix well and spread on cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with coconut.