South St. Louis Deep Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients for bottom layer and put into a greased and floured 9 x
13-inch pan or two 8-inch pans.
- Mix and spread topping over bottom layer in pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Test for doneness with a wooden pick or butter
- Sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes