Southern Praline Pecan Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, vanilla and 1/2 of the pecan pieces.
Mix until combined, then stir in the frosting by hand.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of pecans in the prepared Bundt pan then pour
in the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick
comes out clean.
Makes 1 (10-inch) Bundt cake.