This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Sticky Orange Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines moist yellow cake mix
- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all together and bake in 9 x 13-inch greased glass (must be glass) pan
for 30 minutes or so until tests done.
- Glaze: When cake is 10 to 15 minutes from being done, bring orange juice
and sugar to a boil over medium high heat and boil for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring
occasionally until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove cake from oven. Poke holes all over the top of the cake with a fork.
Spoon the glaze into the holes.
- Melt butter in the microwave and pour on top of the cake.
This cake may be eaten warm or straight from the refrigerator.