Sticky Orange Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Duncan Hines moist yellow cake mix
- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all together and bake in 9 x 13-inch greased glass (must be glass) pan
for 30 minutes or so until tests done.
- Glaze: When cake is 10 to 15 minutes from being done, bring orange juice
and sugar to a boil over medium high heat and boil for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring
occasionally until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove cake from oven. Poke holes all over the top of the cake with a fork.
Spoon the glaze into the holes.
- Melt butter in the microwave and pour on top of the cake.
This cake may be eaten warm or straight from the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes