Strawberry Supreme Tiara Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, whole or sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) container strawberry glaze
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two Duncan Hines Tiara Dessert Pans or
two 10 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch flan pans (see Note).
- Prepare cake following package directions for basic recipe and pour into
- Bake for 28 to 31 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Prepare pudding following package directions using 3 cups milk.
- Spread half of pudding into well of each cake.
- Combine strawberries and glaze.
- Spoon half of strawberry mixture over each pudding layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping just before serving.
Serves 12 to 16.
When only one Tiara Dessert Pan is available, reserve half cake batter.
Cover and refrigerate until first cake is baked.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes