Strawberry Cake To Die For
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries,
sliced thin and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup whole strawberries
- Prepare cake as directed.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 13-inch lightly greased cake pan.
- Bake as directed.
- Toss the sliced strawberries with the 1/4 cup granulated sugar; set aside.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Mix pudding with milk; beat in cream cheese. Spread over the cake.
- Place strawberries with sugar in colander to remove juice. Spoon strawberries
over pudding mixture, followed by the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle nuts over whipped topping.
- Top with whole strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat, and refrigerate leftovers.
Slices best when chilled.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.