- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 4 eggs, unbeaten
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 small box frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 box frozen strawberries, thawed
- Cake: Mix all ingredients and pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Poke holes in the cake and pour frosting over the top.
- Frosting: Mix well, and spread over cooled cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes