- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 4 eggs, unbeaten
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 small box frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 box frozen strawberries, thawed
- Cake: Mix all ingredients and pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Poke holes in the cake and pour frosting over the top.
- Frosting: Mix well, and spread over cooled cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.