Strawberry Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 2 cans strawberry pie filling
- Mix cake according to box directions.
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool slightly, then punch holes in cake.
- Mix small package of gelatin with 1 cup hot water, then pour over cake.
- Put into refrigerator to chill.
- Spread cake with the strawberry pie filling, then spread thawed Cool Whip
over the top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes