Strawberry Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 2 cans strawberry pie filling
- Mix cake according to box directions.
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool slightly, then punch holes in cake.
- Mix small package of gelatin with 1 cup hot water, then pour over cake.
- Put into refrigerator to chill.
- Spread cake with the strawberry pie filling, then spread thawed Cool Whip
over the top.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.