Strawberry Creamsicle Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes strawberry Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups water, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container
strawberry Cool Whip, thawed
- Bake cake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven. Poke holes in top of cake with a fork. Cool.
- Combine one package Jell-O with 1 cup hot water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup cold water. Pour over cake.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add second box of Jell-O pudding, milk and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread on cooled cake.
- Keep refrigerated.