Strawberry Earthquake Cake
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and mashed
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners'
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Mix the cake mix according to package directions.
- Layer the shredded coconut on the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Pour 1/2 of the prepared cake batter over the coconut.
- Cream together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and strawberries.
- Drop the cream cheese mixture in large dollops over the cake mix.
- Pour the remaining cake batter over the top.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Sweetened fresh strawberries can be placed over the top, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes