Strawberry Poppy Seed Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup vegetable
- 1 large box instant strawberry pudding
- 1 small box sugar-free strawberry
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, pudding mix and gelatin.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute after each addition.
- Add poppy seeds and beat for 1 minute more.
- Bake in a greased and floured Bundt pan at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes.
Makes 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes