Strawberry Punch Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 can
- 2 or 3 bananas
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large
container Cool Whip
- Prepare cake according to directions on box, and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
Let cake cool.
- While cake is baking, dissolve strawberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water
and 2 cups cold water. Let set until cool.
- Punch holes in cake about 1-inch apart to bottom of pan.
- Add strawberry soda to cooled gelatin mixture. Pour over cake gradually.
- Slice 2 or 3 bananas and put on top of cake.
- Topping: Fold instant pudding into Cool Whip. Spread over top of cake and
refrigerate overnight or all day.
Serves 12 or more.