Strawberry Punch Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 can
- 2 or 3 bananas
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large
container Cool Whip
- Prepare cake according to directions on box, and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
Let cake cool.
- While cake is baking, dissolve strawberry gelatin in 2 cups boiling water
and 2 cups cold water. Let set until cool.
- Punch holes in cake about 1-inch apart to bottom of pan.
- Add strawberry soda to cooled gelatin mixture. Pour over cake gradually.
- Slice 2 or 3 bananas and put on top of cake.
- Topping: Fold instant pudding into Cool Whip. Spread over top of cake and
refrigerate overnight or all day.
Serves 12 or more.
Other Cake Mix Cake recipes you may like...
Pineapple Mojito Cake
Fudge Ribbon Cake
Strawberry Amaretto Cake
Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes