Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box strawberry-flavored cake mix
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Allow to cool.
- Poke holes on top of cake.
- Puree thawed strawberries with juice in a blender or food processor, then
spoon over top of baked cake.
- To make topping, prepare pudding mix as directed on package using only one
cup of milk.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture and spread over cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Arrange fresh strawberries decoratively on top of cake, then serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.