Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box strawberry-flavored cake mix
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Allow to cool.
- Poke holes on top of cake.
- Puree thawed strawberries with juice in a blender or food processor, then
spoon over top of baked cake.
- To make topping, prepare pudding mix as directed on package using only one
cup of milk.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture and spread over cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Arrange fresh strawberries decoratively on top of cake, then serve.