Stripe-It Rich Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (pudding included or not)
- 2 small boxes instant pudding (any complimentary flavor)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups cold milk
- Prepare cake as directed on package, baking in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Remove from oven. Poke holes at once through the cake to the pan with the
round handle of a wooden spoon; holes should be at 1-inch intervals.
- Combine pudding mix with sugar in a large bowl; gradually stir in milk.
Beat on low speed of electric mixer for not more than 1 minute. Quickly, before
pudding thickens, pour about 1/2 the thin pudding evenly over warm cake and
into holes to make the stripes.
- Allow remaining pudding to thicken slightly, then spoon over the top, swirling
it to "frost" the cake.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Store cake in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes