Taffy Apple Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (no pudding)
- 5 apples, sliced as for a pie
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan. Spread 2 cups of dry cake mix in pan.
- Add the apples; cover with remaining cake mix.
- Sprinkle on nuts; drizzle milk over the top.
- Dot mixture with butter.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes