Tequila Rose Cake
- 1 box white cake mix with pudding
- 3/4 cup Tequila Rose liqueur
- 3/4 cup pureed strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Tequila Rose liqueur
- Mix cake mix following package directions, using 3/4 cup of Tequila Rose
liqueur in place of an equal amount of the water called for on the box.
- Add strawberries.
- Bake as directed on the box.
- Let the cake cool completely, then frost.
- Whip cream, sugar and Tequila Rose liqueur together.
- Top the cake, then garnish with fresh whole strawberries.