Tequila Rose Cake
- 1 box white cake mix with pudding
- 3/4 cup Tequila Rose liqueur
- 3/4 cup pureed strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Tequila Rose liqueur
- Mix cake mix following package directions, using 3/4 cup of Tequila Rose
liqueur in place of an equal amount of the water called for on the box.
- Add strawberries.
- Bake as directed on the box.
- Let the cake cool completely, then frost.
- Whip cream, sugar and Tequila Rose liqueur together.
- Top the cake, then garnish with fresh whole strawberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.