The Christian Brothers Sherry Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 cup The Christian Brothers Cream Sherry
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a fluted tube pan.
- Place all ingredients in large bowl. Beat together with electric mixer for
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar or glaze with a mixture of confectioners'
sugar and sherry.