The Christian Brothers Sherry Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 cup The Christian Brothers Cream Sherry
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a fluted tube pan.
- Place all ingredients in large bowl. Beat together with electric mixer for
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar or glaze with a mixture of confectioners'
sugar and sherry.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.